Monday, August 17, 2009

dottiness

i'm no art expert - naturally, i know what i like, but paintings of lettuces are, i've discovered, pretty far and few between - anyway we went to a thing called the venice biennale when we were in venice (obviously) and brian and david hauled me around a load of house-type places that didn't have anything in them but art or what (if you'll pardon my cynicism) passed for art...

At lunchtime we popped into the cafe for a spot of lunch and discovered more spots than i'd thought possible in one room.

it quite put me off my carrot cake...

buttons goes dotty

image: brian sibley © 2009

3 comments:

SharonM said...

B & D might at least have provided you with dark glasses!

Buttons Hippo said...

You look so small in this photo, I nearly didn't spot you. Teehee!

Brian Sibley said...

buttons replies...

good things come in small parcels! :-)